The Association of African Sports Confederations shall carry out its activities through the following organs:
- The General Assembly, which shall be the supreme organ;
- The Executive Bureau, which shall be the executive organ;
The AASC may set up, if need be, permanent specialised or ad hoc committees to assist it in the discharge of its duties.
- Any Confederation legally constituted and which aims to oversee a known or recognized sport discipline and which is also made up of at least (18) eighteen national federations affiliated to their respective international federations and wishes to become an AASC member shall submit an application duly signed by the President of the said association to the AASC Executive Bureau together with the membership fees.
- Confederations comprising more than eight national federations and less than eighteen could be admitted as observers till they fulfil the condition above.
- All application files must, among other documents, include the Association’s Constitution, composition of the Executive Bureau, acknowledgement by the International Federation, a formal undertaking to abide by the AASC Constitution, and the Minutes of the Constitutive General Assembly.